||REINA CO. LTD., ROYAL FUR CO. LTD.,
||President Chiaki Imai
||Sun Selco Building 3rd Floor
|Seller’s phone number:
||CHIE IMAI CUSTOMER CARE
092.781.7015 (within Japan) or +81.92.781.7015
||09:00 – 18:00 JST
(except for Sat, Sunday and public holidays and New Years holidays）
||We will indicate the selling price per product.
How to order：
| Fees other than payment for purchased products:
||Applicable bank fees
||Applicable POD fees
||Applicable shipping fees
Proceed to the purchase screen from “Shopping cart” in the screen of the product details.
Members are required to log in first.
Payment method : Credit card or bank remittance
- Credit card payments will only be accepted if made by the cardholders.
- AMEX, VISA and MASTER CARD are accepted. The total amount is due upon purchases and must be
paid in a single payment.
- Applicable bank fees are applied when you make a direct deposit to our bank account.
- Your bank may charge applicable fees when you wire transfer cash to our bank account.
(POD – Payable On Delivery)
Payment due date:
- POD payments are only be accepted when products are delivered to the purchaser.
- POD payments will only be accepted to purchase up to the total value of 300,000 JP yen (consumption
- You can not pay via POD with the “Pick Up in Store” delivery option.
- The due date for credit card payments depends on the cut-off date and terms of the credit card being
used. Please contact your card company for details.
- Payments via bank remittance shall be made within 7 days from your purchase. If we cannot confirm
the deposit in our bank account, we cancel the order.
- POD purchases require you to pay directly to the deliverer of the courier company upon receiving the
Return and refund policy:
- Products may be delivered outside Japan if the products are accepted for shipping via curriers and by
the country and or local laws and regulations of the shipping address.
- Products will be delivered within 10 business days of receiving your order. Delivery may required extra
days up to 14 days if the shipping is from Japan to the shipping address outside Japan.
- Please understand that we cannot deliver within the above timeframe if the purchased products are not
in stock or sold out.
- Products which you purchased may be sold out at the time when you settled your account. If it happens and the specific product(s) you purchased are no longer available in our inventory nor discontinued to be manufactured, we will make a full reimbursement to you by the same payment method you used.
- Please contact CHIE IMAI CUSTOMER CARE if your purchased product does not arrive within 10
business days from the order.
- The delivery may be delayed due to act of God and any others conditions such as weather, traffic and
- You may pick up your order at one of CHIE IMAI stores. Please fill out the shipping form with the
address of one of our stores, then write “Pick Up at the store” in the extra space in the shipping
- We will exchange any defective items (such as broken or leaking items as a result of shipping) within
eight (8) days of shipping. Place items in their original packaging and send back to our address. Call or
contact us at email@example.com within eight (8) days of your shipping notice to start the process. We
will reimburse the cost of shipping for exchanged items.
- Returned items must be sent back untagged and/or unopened within eight (8) days of shipping for a
refund. A refund will be made depending on your original payment method. We will process a refund as
soon as we receive the returned item(s). CHIE IMAI will not provide refunds for used or opened/
untagged items and likewise will not refund the shipping fees for used or opened items.
- Please note that the number of our inventory is limited. The products you may wish to purchase may
not be available at the time of your purchase.
- Minors are required to have a consent to purchase our products by their guardians
- Please note that the products you may wish to purchase may be sold out or they may no longer be
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.